• 2021 Grand Prize Winner - John Lennon Songwriting Contest - Children's
• 2021 Finalist - International Songwriting Competition - Children's
• 2021 Winner - National Parenting Products Award Winner
• 2021 Winner - West Coast Songwriters International Song Contest – Best Children’s Song
• 2021 Finalist - Great American Song Contest - Lyrics
• 2020 Finalist - International Songwriting Competition - Children's
• 2020 Winner - National Parenting Products Award Winner
• 2020 Winner - West Coast Songwriters International Song Contest – Best Children’s Song
• 2020 - Top 5 PDX Parent Picks, PDX Parent Magazine
• 2019 Finalist - International Songwriting Competition - Best Children's Song
• 2019 Winner - West Coast Songwriters International Song Contest – Best Children’s Song
• 2019 SongDoor International Songwriting Competition - Honorable Mention for 2 Songs - Pop Category
• 2018 Finalist - Local Roots Annual Song Contest – Americana
• 2014 Honorable Mention - Artists in Music Awards – Best Pop Song
Kelli Welli - Writing songs and stories for kids and the people who love them. Drawing on her unique upbringing and often inspired by the kids and animals in her life, Kelli Welli’s wide ranging songwriting is smart, fun, often hilarious, sometimes reflective and deeply sweet. Always genuine. Her original songs and lullabies weave wonderful tales, celebrate love, sunshine, nature, different languages, and honor all the details that come with raising these amazing little people in our lives.
Kelli’s been called, “hysterical and superbly talented” by fellow artists and parents often say, “This is music I can actually listen to over and over… and over… and still enjoy!” Alongside her amazing friend and masterful musician, Timothy James Uecker, the Portland, OR based artist shares tidbits from her life as a new mom, with songs she and her twins actually use to learn and encourage, or just to have fun and laugh along with, as well as songs she has written to honor all the little people she loves.
Kelli has a Master of Publishing degree and a B.A. in Speech Communication with minors in Japanese and German. She's been a prolific writer and songwriter for over 20 years, a board member of the Portland Songwriters Association for 8 years, currently a member of West Coast Songwriters and Nashville Songwriters Association (NSAI) and Society for Children's Book Writers and Illustrators.