Why Join CMN?
CMN members are people who believe in the positive, transformative power of music in the lives of children. Whether you’re a teacher, performer, songwriter, librarian, music therapist, choral director, arts organization, childcare provider, social activist...the list goes on...with CMN you’ll gain a network of people who incorporate music into their personal and professional relationships with children.
And there are the songs! Songs to share in the classroom, onstage, or anywhere else children and families gather to enjoy music. Songs that uplift, teach, express our values, and are a lot of fun to sing.
CMN members receive the following benefits:
- Participation in online members-only discussion and affinity groups
- Discounts to CMN-hosted conferences and workshops
- Listing in and access to CMN’s Member Directory
- Access to audio and lead sheets in CMN’s Pass It On! and Song Libraries
- Contributing rights for the Song Libraries and Pass It On!
CMN’s business sponsors:
- Are featured on CMN’s home page for one monthseach year (on a rotating basis), and in one month’s newsletter
- Are listed (and linked) from the Business Sponsor page on CMN’s website
- Receive a complimentary quarter page ad in our annual conference program
- Receive memberships for the individuals in their organization
Options and Dues
- Individual - $75.00
- Individual (2 years) - $140.00
- Individual (Low Income) - $45.00
- Business Silver - $185.00 (up to 5 memberss)
- Business Gold - $250.00 (up to 10 members)
Contact the CMN office for information on CMN’s lifetime memberships.