Registration & Rates
All You Need to Know Before Registering
We are using an online registration system again this year. All the specifics are on the registration form itself. Here are things you need to know before
Conference Fees General:
Full Conference Fee: Includes sleeping accommodations, all workshops, Keynote, Magic Penny Award ceremony, Round Robins and 6 meals
(Friday dinner-Sunday lunch. Sawmill Creek has many extra facilities from a golf course to hiking trails and fishing. Please check out the offerings at
sawmillcreekresort.com/amenities and check with the front desk to see what’s
included with your weekend package.
Commuter Full Weekend Rate: Includes all workshops and activities and meals except breakfast.
Day Rates: includes all activities and lunch on Saturday, or Sunday Children under 5 are free.
Children under 5 are free.
Extensions: September/October is prime time on Lake Erie. There are a limited number of rooms that Sawmill Creek is offering a very
special $130/night room rate (taxes not included) to CMN’ers who want to extend their stay on the early side (Thursday night) or late side (Sunday night).
Please call Sawmill Creek (419)433-3800 to book. Any additional hotel expenses including additional nights, phone calls, room bar, hotel restaurants, etc
will appear on your bill when you check out. No charge for internet access.
- We will refund your full conference registration fees minus a $50 fee for cancellation before September 15, 2018.
- All Conference Registration fees are non-refundable after September 16, 2018.
Payment: Payment can be made by check, money order, or online via credit card or PayPal account.
CMN has limited Scholarship assistance. To apply, fill out this scholarship application
and submit it as soon as possible. CMN is committed to helping as many people as possible attend our annual conference, so do not let $ be the
disqualifier—please apply and ask for what you really need to attend.
When you register, make a donation to the Pete Seeger Conference Scholarship fund to help us get as many people as possible to this conference.
We assume most people will want double rooms. Please be sure to let us know on your registration form if you have someone to room with (by name) or if you
want us to assign you a roommate. We will get back to you as soon as possible with your assignment.
The facility can handle most dietary requirements with advance notice. Please be specific on your form.
If you want to inquire about any of the following, please contact Jane Arsham (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Deposits. We prefer that participants pay in full when registering. But you can reserve your space at the conference with a $50 non-refundable
deposit, which must be paid directly to the CMN office, not through the online registration system. The balance must be paid at
Registration or earlier.
- You are traveling with a spouse/partner who will not be attending the conference and would like to discuss rates for the non-participants.
- You want to pay via credit card but don’t want to do this online.
- You don’t see the right option for you on the registration form.
- You want to reserve room nights before or after conference (see above).
We will be taking photos and some video throughout the event to use for marketing purposes only. One of the questions on the form gives us permission to use these photos of you. Please
respond in the box assigned if this is not agreeable to you. If completing the paper form, please inform us in writing (email is OK), if you do not want your photo used for CMN marketing.
Any questions, contact Jane Arsham, email@example.com or 339-707-0277.
See you in October!
Lisa Heintz & Joanie Calem,
Early registration rates:
- Member Weekend Double: $375
- Non-Member Weekend Double: $395
- Member Weekend Single: $470
- Non-Member Weekend Single: $495
- Member Day (Saturday): $80
- Non Member Day (Saturday): $115
- Member Saturday including Dinner: $125
- Non-Member Saturday including Dinner: $160
- Sunday Day Rate: $50
- Child/Youth 5-12, weekend: $70
- Commuter Rate Member: $225
- Teen/College Student, 13+ Weekend sharing room with adult: $150
- Commuter Rate Non-Member: $260
- Teen/College Student, 13+ , Weekend, staying in room without adults: $285
- Music Together Directors/Teachers: $375
- Friday including Dinner: $50
- Conference with non-conference partner attending (includes B&D for partner): $610
After Thursday August 23, 2018:
- Member Weekend Double: $405
- Non-Member Weekend Double: $440
- Member Weekend Single: $495
- Non-Member Weekend Single: $510